What’s on the Menu?
This week for my Monday Minute I will be sharing my menu for the week!
- Egg Roll in a Bowl from I-can’t-for-the-life-of-me-remember-where
- I literally chopped up cabbage (raw), put it in a meal prep container, and threw in some pre-cooked hamburger before running out the door for work. When I was ready for my lunch break, I threw in a little sesame oil, garlic, and liquid aminos. It took about 1 minute in the microwave and poof! Chinese perfection ready to eat.
- Cheeseburger Pie from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, page 149
- This is super easy, super quick and takes almost no prep time. It’s a favorite and I’m keeping it in a regular rotation from now on!
- This includes Cheeseburger Pie, more Egg Roll in a Bowl, and BBQ Soup (another classic THM recipe)
- Kraft Mac n’ Cheese from wonderful Wal-Mart
- Because I’m trying to empty my cupboard of stupid carbs
- Classic Chicken Sandwich care of Chick-Fil-A Wichita
- I’m taking a quick day-trip to Wichita, KS (3 hours away) for a grocery run and for a tune-up for my violin. This means Chick-Fil-A is a must.
- Chili and Cinnamon Rolls from the CBC Church Kitchen
- We are celebrating New Year’s Eve as a church family and the Ladies’ Foods Committee is making a scrumptious dinner for us!
- To be determined . . .
- Because you never know what can happen on New Year’s Day (which most likely means nachos and salsa 🙂 )
Happy eating, and Happy New Year’s!
40 total views, 1 views today