New Year . . . New Books!
Today for the Monday Minute, I am sharing with you my still-in-progress “To Read List” for 2021.
- Another Gospel? by Alisa Childers
- You’re Not Enough (And That’s Okay) by Allie Beth Stuckey
- Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Emotional Purity by Heather Arnel Paulson
- Discipline: The Glad Surrender by Elisabeth Elliot
- Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Brontë
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Victory in the Pacific by Albert Marrin
- Worship: The Ultimate Priority by John MacArthur
- Expository Exultation by John Piper
- Blackout by Candace Owens
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Jo’s Boys and Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
- The Generals by Winston Groom
- At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
If I’m being perfectly honest . . . this list is far from complete! Many more books will be added. I made a personal resolution to read 1 book a week this year. That means 52 books is my minimum! I’m excited to have more time to read and write this coming year.
What are you looking forward to? Have you made you 2021 reading list? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below! 🙂
42 total views, 2 views today